Thursday, August 27, 2015

This is a compilation of the past week and weekend.
Completed the front torso abdomen, used grey tote bin plastic riveted to the chest plate.

Final clear coat on both leg fenders.
Attached grey cover plate and the black roll-bars.

Assembled the right boot with leg fender and tried it on for a few minutes.   

On the chest assembly fenders and hood, I did added some clear packing tape where the two will be touching, similar to what I did on Prowl's hood.
Then I attached the Jeep hood clamps.  These are new hood clamps I ordered online at a Power-Wheels parts distributor, glad they came in color grey. 

This upcoming weekend will focus on attaching the front grill with headlights and getting the entire chest fender assembly completed.