Riveted a few brackets to attach Jeep front to chest protector, trying to get correct angle for hood and room to wear helmet.
Also did a few base primer and sanding to hood, I'm a little worried about the sun fade on hood, primer should fill the cracks.
Started throwing together ideas for the missile launcher designs.
I went with 3 inch PVC parts for the launcher and so far looks great.
The green missile cone I found at A.C Moore, and the orange one is from a funnel kit at Harbor Freight Tools.
This time I used rivets with plastic tabs on the inside missile cones instead of glue to hold together.